Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I just copied all my old posts at my old blog place. I've preserved them in a word document so I don't loose them. (Don't un-used blogs get deleted eventually?) I've been meaning to do that for months! It feels good to get that done.

And yes, I am now ready to tackle the house spring cleaning! (No new projects at church for me for a long while.) I started on the outside gardens earlier this week; we've had some beautiful weather. But it is currently raining, so that's done for now. Scout and Emma are settled with a book. PinkOne has a girlfriend here that spent the night. They are deciding which movie that want to watch while they knit. I've been battling laryngitis and it has really wiped me out. Think I'll go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment