Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Countdown Begins

Four days and counting until the Family Easter Event.

Today we started setting up the stage for the short children's program. PinkOne was my helper while Scout stayed home with Emma. Scout also got a 2 hour nap; which was good since he is fighting a nasty cold.

All eggs are stuffed and half the goodie bags are done. I've been digging around the storage closets at church to find stuff to use as props, costumes, etc. for the different settings. I was so excited yesterday when I found a crown of thorns! (Crossed that off the ToDo list.) And today I scored on a kiddie pool--for the fishers of men room--and goodies for setting up the Last Supper.

The list is still pretty long, but it is all coming together. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment