Friday, October 15, 2010

An Entire Weekend

WOW!!

For the entire weekend--Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon--my house will be quiet. Well, as quiet as the puppy and I want it. :-)

PinkOne is headed off to the Junior High Retreat and DH is a Faith Guide (adult leader) so he is going too. I thought I was going to get a weekend with the boy--very unusual around here--but he got a call from the Youth Pastor and one of the Teen Leaders can't go at the last minute. Scout was very responsible about clearing his work schedule--he owes Daniel LOL--and getting his Sunday obligations--sound board for the kid's program--covered. So at the last minute, Scout is off to be a teen leader. I think he'll be a great one.

The Youth Pastor is still looking for another female Faith Guide, but PinkOne has vehemently asked that I not go. And I agree with her. It's not a bad thing really; I consider it a good/growing thing for her. As a homeschooling Mom, I feel it is really important for the kids to have other adult leaders for their activities.

So what to do this weekend?!? Unfortunately, Emma won't let me sleep in--my heart's desire--but I just might get the sewing machine out and make a mess on the dining room table. And I won't even have to put it away when it's time to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment