Friday, October 8, 2010

I Hate Olive Oil

Yes, I know that olive oil is good for you--to eat. But it isn't coming out of my jeans
thankyouverymuch.

Besides the fact that I really only have one "nice" pair of jeans--these that now have the stain that won't come out--I really hate shopping. What? Every girl loves to shop! No, not this girl because:
  • I'm between sizes, always.
  • I hate spending money on anything I don't have to.
  • The time it takes to find a pair that fits properly for me is time I need to be doing something else.
  • Have you shopped for jeans lately? Mature female bodies--and actually even most young female bodies--should never wear "low rise".
Oh yeah, and I didn't budget for new jeans for me this month. humpf. DH's comment-- "Sorry babe, I really think this is above the line. Go shopping. You have to have pants."

sigh. I'm off to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment